Chocolate Covered Thoughts

Monday, April 14, 2008
Menu plan MONDAY
What are you having for dinner?
Visit Organizational Junkie for more menu plan ideas.
Here are the meals I have chosen this week. The only one that we have not tried before is the Glazed Meatloaf but I am sure it will be great.
Monday-Homemade Beef Stew w/Biscuits (So good!)
Tuesday-Glazed Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, rolls, green beans
Wednesday- SNACK NIGHT!! HAYSTACKS
Thursday-Spaghetti w/garlic bread and salad
Friday-Chicken Parmesean Bundles w/pasta salad
Weekend- NO COOKING FOR THIS MOMMA! (Kids away)

Labels:

posted by Chocolate Covered Thoughts @ 12:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At April 15, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Blogger Connie said…

    Your menu looks great!

    I have been meaning to try those Parmesan Bundles for a while now. Please let me know what you think of them.

    Have a wonderful week!

     
  • At April 16, 2008 at 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now you made me hungry for haystacks! I might make them tonight too. Your site name is perfect... Chocolate Covered thoughts. I love that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Just blogging about my favorite things!
About Me

Name: Chocolate Covered Thoughts
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER