Chocolate Covered Thoughts

Thursday, April 10, 2008
Awesome window treatment ideas
There is definately no hiding the fact that I love HGTV and all decorating shows. I am constantly on the lookout for COOL ideas to use in my own home. (I love it when someone says "I would never have thought of that!") Well, I would not have either without my magazines and shows!
Check out these super cool window treatments
For this one they nailed a tree limb up and used it as a "curtain rod"! I love this idea.


Bring the flowers inside the house with this window box mounted on the INSIDE of the window instead of the OUTSIDE. COOL STUFF!!

Labels:

posted by Chocolate Covered Thoughts @ 8:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Just blogging about my favorite things!
About Me

Name: Chocolate Covered Thoughts
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER