Chocolate Covered Thoughts

Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Have you seen any good movies lately?
We recently bought I am Legend and No Country for Old Men.
I was really looking foward to seeing I am Legend. I just knew that since it had Will Smith in it then it would be good but I must say I was "Yawning" the whole way through the movie. It was rather boring and I am just glad that we did not go to the theater to see this one.
No Country for Old Men was pretty intense. I actually enjoyed this one up until the end. The ending was just ???? confusing to say the least. Maybe I was just missing something? hahaha
I would say don't buy I AM LEGEND and NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN is a good buy!
posted by Chocolate Covered Thoughts @ 4:52 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Just blogging about my favorite things!
About Me

Name: Chocolate Covered Thoughts
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER